Monday, March 14, 2011

7252-Favorites, Part 2

 
Tweets are great. My tweets are better. And these tweets are the best of the better.



Watching Apocalypse Now. Pretty good movie, actually. The Odessey plus Heart of Darkness and Vietnam.
2:16 PM Oct 1st, 2009 via txt
How messed up good is that movie? I didn't get to see the end of it, but I assume they left room for a 2012 Rambo/Willard team up movie versus zombie terrorist Sergeant Barnes.

Hodges is awesome.
1:31 PM Oct 18th, 2009 via txt
Seriously. Hodges. Awesome.

yay. working with dad. :(
7:50 AM Nov 7th, 2009 via txt
I like helping out my dad. However, that often means working with him on ambitious, but poorly conceived projects.

Baste & Switch (and mill)(and kill) finally won a game. Fear the Hedron Crabs! #mtg
10:42 PM Nov 8th, 2009 via web
While this deck no longer exists, it does mark my first Hedron Crab victory. Truly a momentous day.


Re: Trojan commercial: If they have blow-job machines, why are they selling condoms?!
November 21, 2009 11:16:07 PM via txt


Ah, self-checkout; the only place where your line moves slower than one run by Wal-Mart workers.
November 22, 2009 6:47:57 PM via txt
Another case of "Bad Idea, Worse Idea."

Huh. Victoria Hand is a lesbian. I knew there was a reason I liked her.
December 02, 2009 8:02:29 PM via txt
It's not like I like lesbians (I think my comment on record is "useless"), but for some reason, I like well-portrayed lesbians in comics.

Chekov's gun? New Port City is rapidly becoming Chekov's gun store!
December 03, 2009 7:37:42 AM via txt
Ah, New Port City. Your impenetrable labyrinth of history and interpersonal connections will forever be locked away from this mortal world. And it turns out "Chekov's Armory" is the phrase I'm looking for.

Last tweet of the day. I swear. American Dad referenced Rusted Root! :D
December 06, 2009 8:55:54 PM via txt
You guys just can't fathom how much I love 90's has-been band Rusted Root.

CSI ep "Say Uncle": 1 minute into fieldwork Hodges looks in a garbage can and finds the evidence. Hodges is awesome! #hodges
December 09, 2009 10:46:18 AM via web
Seriously.

No comments: