Sunday, June 05, 2011

Update on that clipboard

Yup. Maybe it was because I went totally off the rails with the MC Chris thing. Maybe it's because I'm terrible at uploading pictures. Maybe it's because I am truly focused by caffeine, but those ads really worked out well for the traffic. Probably starting those back up tonight.

In other news, I read How to Make Webcomics by Kris Straub, Brad Guigar, Dave Kellett, and Scott Kurtz. I had to call off my last webcomic project, but it's full of generally good advice about doing stuff on the internet.

Probably watching The Walking Dead tonight, at least the first six episodes. This week is devoted to total nerdity; comics followed by Star Trek, with the final part of MC Magic going up on Friday. The week after that is Review Week, where I finally get around to talking about Danger Days, Thor: Tales of Asgard, and New Phyrexia. It's also my final week offshore before I get off work and head to Texas to teach Terry the finer points of Pandemic and to play/run some DnD.

No comments: