Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Enterprise One: 31 Corpses

While we're waiting for the Deep Space Nine series, Nine Deeps of Space, to catch up, I'm sharing a series of reviews for Enterprise One.  Enterprise One is a Star Trek series I worked on with Dr. Izixs. We hash out the stories, then I give reviews of them.

Wow.

I didn't watch a lot of Voyager, but this is a gangbusters Janeway and Tuvok episode and Kirk and Worf episode and even an Odo episode little bit and it manages all of that by having the arcs of each of those characters intersect the arc of the others. 

It's a Section 31 episode I don't hate. That's the highest praise I can confer on an episode of Star Trek.

Regular episodes of The Beige and The Bold will return with "Descent, Pt II" in three weeks' time, when Nine Deeps of Space has finished its second season.



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Enterprise-One-31-Corpses-e14084b

No comments: