Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Enterprise One: A Worthy Civilization, Pt I

While  we're waiting for the Deep Space Nine series, Nine Deeps of Space, to catch up, I'm sharing a series of reviews for Enterprise One. Enterprise One is a Star Trek series I worked on with Dr. Izixs. We hash out the stories, then I give reviews of them.

It's possible I have an ax to grind about people who have an axe to grind over the use of the word "discover"? I've got one. 

Last week was definitely the last of the good times before shit gets serious in the finale, but I like modern-day television's tendency to deliver big two parter season finales that give closure instead of awkward cliffhangers. Enterprise One is no exception.

...no, I haven't seen the finale of Loki. Was that important?

Regular episodes of The Beige and The Bold will return with "Descent,  Pt II" in two weeks' time, when Nine Deeps of Space has finished its second season.



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Enterprise-One-A-Worthy-Civilization--Pt-I-e14fi2g

No comments: