Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Enterprise One: The Week of Hell

While we're waiting for the Deep Space Nine series, Nine Deeps of Space, to catch up, I'm sharing a series of reviews for Enterprise One.  Enterprise One is a Star Trek series I worked on with Dr. Izixs. We hash  out the stories, then I give reviews of them.

It's basically safe for work, but the technology of being safe for work while being not safe for work has come a looong way. Given that half the people who've seen my genitals in the past four years worked for the TSA, I feel it naturally dovetails with the message of security theater.

"Not bad" is the best I can give it, due to its loose focus and broad set of characters. 

Regular episodes of The Beige and The Bold will return with "Descent, Pt II" in three weeks' time, when Nine Deeps of Space has finished its  second season.



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Enterprise-One-The-Week-of-Hell-e1408bd

No comments: