Saturday, May 14, 2022

Man-o-man

You'd think that with The Beige and The Bold and Papa Picard: Captain of the Subscription Service Enterprise being done forever, that I'd have so much free time.

I kind of do, to be honest. I mean, I still make the once-a-month podcast for The Bookclub on the Edge of Forever, but editing that has been so slow, it's been easy to miss. 

I'm also trying to get back into the swing of Minecraft News for Adults enough to officially write it off and start the ninth (tenth?) series of little YouTube tab-clearing I do from time to time.

Relapsing into Battletech a little bit, toying around with Mechwarrior 5 mods, waiting for the next Stellaris update to get patched back from the hell every Stellaris update casts the game into. 

Mostly the problem is just finding someone to do shit with. I mean, folks can hang and play games and record themselves talking, but there's a je ne sais qoi to making something together that's always hard to find. The best one was when I worked with Derek on TBnTB, but even then that was a somewhat unequal balance of work. It only worked because that work was just some lazy editing. 

I mean, if I want to say something, I should just say it. It shouldn't be that hard, should it?

No comments: