Sunday, January 19, 2020

Ethics

Worf and Crusher can carry an episode and while I think this episode generally gets stuck in the front of the middle of the pack when people think back on TNG, that's a shame. They've got good throughlines and McFadden and Dorn nail it. I'm glad that the series takes a look back at this episode in "Parallels."

This is where I usually ask a question, but I can't think of too many that don't directly lead into workshopping policy on assisted suicide. How were your holidays? This is our first episode produced wholly in 2020 and I think it's pretty good.

Also, I wanted to remind you all that I will be doing Picard when it comes out on Thursday and for non-Patreons, it will be going up as a bonus episode on the following Thursday. Stay tuned!

The Beige and The Bold is hosted on Anchor and is available on most podcasting platforms. New episodes go live on Sunday nights at 10:00 PM CST.



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Ethics-ea9q90

No comments: