Monday, July 26, 2021

Descent, Pt II

I've turned the volume up on this episode so it plays at the same level as other audio on my system. I've always set the volume according to Audacity instead of from the playback of the exported episode, but I'm doing this now. So the episode might be louder than past episodes. Let me know if it's too loud.

Grymm and I talk about payoffs, Lore's choice of attire, and how this is a really underrated 2-parter in Trek history. Weirdly underrated.

The episode where Worf becomes a paraplegic is "Ethics." "Extreme Measures" is a season seven Deep Space Nine episode.

The Beige and The Bold is hosted on Anchor and is available on most podcasting platforms. New episodes are usually posted on Sunday nights at 9:00 PM CST. If you have Netflix and would like to be a guest host for an episode in season seven, let me know on twitter @VanVelding or via Discord: https://discord.gg/Nw7Vf4Pkpn



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Descent--Pt-II-e152cjg

No comments: