Friday, March 21, 2014

Minecraft Linkstorm 8 & 1/2


I haven't finished Minecraft Linkstorm #8 proper yet. I have not really been in a writing mood lately. 

I'm probably leaving San Antonio soon. Things haven't really worked out for me here. It's frustrating; apparently Texas is doing well and SA itself is facing some rock-bottom unemployment rates. Over the past two years, it feels like I've tried everything to find a career. All I've gotten are a few interviews, some motherfuckers trying to shake me down for free labor, some motherfuckers trying to shake me down to pay for more school, and a few jobs that ask me to rip other people off in exchange for not enough money to live on. Or worst of all, a resounding silence.

I'm just really tired and I'm really angry and I'd like to set everything I own on fire because it seems like it'd be a real time-saver.

Luckily, I'm selling lots of it on eBay, starting with my comics. 

My Battletech books and Magic cards are up next.

No comments: