Sunday, October 10, 2021

Inheritance

I'm watching Season 7's "Inheritance" alongside you, the viewer. No co-host this week, just me talking about moms. Specifically, Data's mom, who appears out of nowhere after decades and wants to start a relationship with Data.

In retrospect, it gets weird. I'm going to blame it on Star Trek: Picard, but it gets weird.

Am I wrong though? Is Dr. Tainer's desire to reach out to Data after years when she chose to pointlessly abandon him on Omicron Theta okay? Is Data's response to all of this a fair equivalent to a sympathetic, human reaction? I am deep in the weeds on this one.

The Beige and The Bold is hosted on Anchor and is available on most podcasting platforms. New episodes are posted on Sunday nights at 9:00 PM CST.



source https://anchor.fm/tbntb/episodes/Inheritance-e18jslk

No comments: